Terms and Conditions, FAQ
Terms of Service
There may be slight differences between the colors on the website and the colors of the actual product depending on the type and settings of the monitor you are viewing.
Depending on the product, there may be restrictions such as the application expiration date and quantity.
Orders that exceed the expiration date or quantity may be invalidated.
We may contact you to confirm your identity if we deem it necessary, such as if the total price of the product is high or if you repeatedly place multiple orders within a short period of time. If we cannot confirm your identity, we may cancel your order.
Conclusion of Contract
When you place an order for a product, your order constitutes an application for a contract regarding the purchase of the product to this site. This site will send an [Order Receipt Confirmation] email containing the order confirmation and order details . It will be established when the [ Shipping Information ] email is sent to the customer.
Failure to Establish a Contract
When accepting an order from a customer, the Company may refuse the order if any of the following apply.
- If it is found that the customer has violated the Terms, etc. in the past.
- If it turns out that there is a false indication, or an error in the order (especially in the address of the product delivery address, etc.), or an incomplete order.
- When the Company determines that the performance of obligations incurred by the customer are uncertain.
- If the customer commits or is likely to engage in an act that significantly damages the interests of the Company due to unfair trading (resale for profit), etc.
- If there is an error in the content, etc. (especially price and quantity) displayed on this site by our company.
- If the product is found to be defective.
- If the product is sold out and cannot be procured.
- If we do not have a means of delivery to the delivery destination of the product.
- If the customer engages in any of the prohibited acts listed below.
The following acts are prohibited when using the online store.
- Making an order or making an inquiry with false information.
- Orders for the purpose of resale or profit.
Products may be sold out, and we may not be able to deliver the desired product. In this case, we will contact you via e-mail. Please ensure you can receive email correspondence from suicoke.com - also checking spam or junk mail folders.
SUICOKE sizing can vary slightly from style to style, due to minor differences in outsole and footbeds. When ordering, please ensure that you have the correct size selected.
We are unable to cancel an order once it has been received.
Unable to Receive E-mail Correspondence
If you do not receive an email from us If you do not receive an email from us, please check the following items.
- If you have set the reception refusal / permission setting, you will not be able to receive the mail after membership registration or order.
- It may have been automatically moved to a folder other than the "inbox" (e.g. spam mail), so please check the folder before contacting us.
Shipping, Returns & Exchanges
Delivery Time of Services or Goods
We will ship within 7 days after receiving your request. (Closed on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays)
Shipping may be delayed during long holidays, such as the year-end and New Year holidays and GW (Golden Week).
In addition, the arrival of the product may be delayed due to weather, traffic conditions, region, etc.
SUICOKE cannot accept any customer designation of the delivery date and time.
Returns and Exchanges
We do not offer refunds on any orders placed, unless in the case of a faulty item.
Regarding size exchanges, only new and unused items will be accepted. Please note that the return shipping fee will be borne by the customer.
If the item cannot be exchanged, such as in the case of a sold-out item, we will refund the product price & shipping fee (excluding the delivery fee) after receiving the item. Please note that we cannot refund the return shipping fee.
Please be sure to try it on indoors. If you use it outdoors, it will not be eligible for exchange for any reason.
When returning an item, please wrap it in simple packaging and send it to the sender. Please note that exchanges will not be accepted if a slip or tape is affixed directly to the product box. In cases such as these, the product will be returned to the customer.
Please note that we cannot accept exchanges or returns in the following cases:
- Products that have passed more than 7 days after delivery
- Used products, products that have been damaged or soiled by the customer
- When accessories (product tags, labels, boxes) are removed, lost, or damaged
- Products that are not subject to our default returns or exchanges, such as sale products or limited products
Credit card (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, American Express)
Regarding the use of credit cards, it is based on the membership agreement of each company with which the customer has a contract.
If you have any questions regarding the use of credit or debit cards, we cannot check it through our online store, as this is personal information.
Please contact your banking provider for any and all queries.
Payment service (Apple Pay, Google Pay, Shop pay, Paypal)
Use of various payment services is based on the membership agreement of each company with which the customer has a contract.
If you have any questions regarding the use of payment services, we cannot check it through our online store, as this is personal information.
Please contact your payment service provider for any and all queries.
Got a question our FAQ doesn't answer? Contact us via the form below. Be sure to include your full name and e-mail. If you're contacting us regarding an order, please include your order number, and any product details you would like to highlight too.
Company Name and Contact Information
Company name: ORGY Co., Ltd
Representative: Yusuke Ito
Address: NS Building 1F, 3-14 Kanda Nishikicho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0054
Business hours: Weekdays 10:00 - 18:00 (closed on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays)