Suicoke Fitting Guide
Measuring Your Foot
- Place your heel on the triangle and align it with the line.
- Find where your big toe lands on the respective lines.
- If you land between two line markers, we recommend going up to the larger size.
- If necessary, feel free to trace an outline of your foot with a pencil.This will help distinguish where your foot fits on the scaling system.
You can download our sizing chart down below:
- English (Printable A4 Size)
- English (Printable Letter Size)
- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
Directions for Using our Sizing Chart
- First and foremost, make sure your print scaling is set to 100% scaling.
- This will ensure that the chart prints to the paper’s proper dimensions.
- Once printed, cut the right page at the designated cut markers.
- Connect both the left and right page using the “V” markers.
- Make sure all lines are in alignment then tape both pages together.
- Place foot on chart and find your measurement.
- The chart is to be used as reference. The scaling is based on US & UK sizing.
- For other sizing, please refer to the chart on the bottom of the right page.
- Suicoke does not offer half sizes. If you find yourself between two sizes, please size up.
- Our footbed is measured in millimeter (mm) units which is why the top row of our sizing chart is listed in MM. Please find your desired sizing scale in the rows below.
- Cut the edge of sheet 1 along the cutting line, and tape it so that the “V” mark of sheet 1 and the “V” mark of sheet 2 overlap. Please be careful not to shift the foot line.
- Align the heel with “◀︎” on the seat and measure the size of the foot based on the number (US/UK) on the foot. If necessary, draw a line around your feet with a pen or pencil.
- Please refer to the measured foot size and the size conversion table below to refer to the selection of product size. The size chart is based on US Men’s size. Please select the product size according to the size notation of your country.
- Suicoke does not produce half size products. If the tip of the toe is in the middle of a different size notation line when measuring, we recommend selecting the product size that matches the larger number.
- All sizes shown in Suicoke are the size (cm) of the Japanese standard size. Please convert the unit “mm” at the time of measurement to “cm”. Also, because Suicoke’s footbed is designed to allow space before and after the foot, there will be an error in the measured foot length and the product length.